- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Nursing
43 Chapin Rd
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Needed in Central Vermont
- Nurse Practitioner needed for a hospital employed, full-time position.?
- 80% outpatient therapy new evaluations, follow-up, and med checks
- Majority are adult with small percentage of teens
- 12-15 patients per day
- 20% of time will be spent doing medication assisted treatment for patients with opioid use disorder
- Relocation expenses paid up to $10,000
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 403b Retirement, Malpractice provided along with Health, Dental, Eye, and Disability insurances, Retirement Plan, Annual CME support, College Savings account, and relocation expenses paid up to $10,000.
Located only 15 mins from Killington Ski Resort in a New England setting with a vast array of recreational activities.
Associated topics: aprn, arnp, bsn, care nurse, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing assistant, clinical, crna, family nurse practioner, midwife
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...