PM&R - Central Illinois - Fantastic Offer
We are seeking a Physical Medicine & Rehab physican for an Advanced Rehabilitation Center 40 miles from Springfield, Illinois.?
- You will be part of a large, prestigious medical group with 450+ providers within its network
- You will work with a highly skilled care team, including physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech therapist, nurses, pharmacists, and social workers
- The ARC specializes in: stroke, hip fracture, amputation; major multiple trauma, traumatic and non-traumatic brain injury, arthritis, join replacement, spinal cord injury, congenital deformity and neurological disease?
- The Medical Group offers a phenomenal package including salary plus achievable bonus plans and full complement of benefits
- Added perks include: Large Signing Bonus, Housing Bonus, Student Loan Repayment, Residency Stipend, lucrative retirement plan with Pension
Decatur was ranked #1 Best Small Metro Area in America by Forbes Magazine and is a great place to live, work and play. Decatur is located less than an hour from Southern Illinois University in Springfield, University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign and is home to Millikin University and Richland College. Thirty-six miles of Lake Decatur shoreline offer lovely home sites, spectacular views, and any water sport you desire. Decatur boasts two all-inclusive country clubs as well as a great public school system and many private school options. 48 parks provide miles of bike and hiking trails, horseback riding, camping, skiing, fishing, gardens, and a variety of innovative children?s programs.?
Associated topics: clinician, inpatient, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, orthopedic, outpatient, physical, physical therapist, rehab, therapist assistant