- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $200,930.00 -200,930.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
Pediatrician Needed for Outpatient Practice in Central Maine
Outpatient practice that includes inpatient and newborn rounding.?
- 3 or 4 days per week?
- Hospital employed salaried position with full benefits
- Join three pediatricians and a nurse practitioner
- On-site practice manager and office and clinical support staff
- Call varies but the most is 1:5
- See 15-20 patients per day along with a varying number of inpatients or newborns daily
- 65-bed, acute care community hospital with a 55-member medical staff and a geographic region with 40,000 people
This position offers a guaranteed base annual salary with the opportunity to earn productivity bonuses. Flexible benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, and 403(b) tax-sheltered retirement plan with a company match. Education loan repayment available. Support for professional memberships and certification fees. Malpractice coverage. Support for professional memberships and certification fees. Paid time off/ Earned time. Relocation allowance available.?
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...