- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Physician
Neurologist needed just North of Portland, Maine?
Seeking a General Neurology? - 100% outpatient or combination with some inpatient.
- Sub specialties are welcome to apply
- Call is 1:4 ?Home call
- Neuro Hospitalist / Hospitalists admits at night
- Hours: 4.5 days per week; 8 am-4 pm.
- Adult neurology including epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Parkinson's disease, dementia, neuropathy, spinal disease, pain, headache, and dystonia.
- Teaching residents for those that desire
- 1.5 T MRI, CT angio, EMG, Evoked Potentials, EEG, and 24-72 Hour Ambulatory EEG
- Level II Stroke facility
- Sign on and relocation are all negotiable
- Student loan assistance is available
The greater Portland, Maine area boasts a cost of living that is 5.8% lower than the U.S. average. Home appreciation the 10 years has been 7.52%. ?Unemployment rate is 3.5%. The surrounding areas offer a variety of outdoor activities including fishing, white water rafting, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, biking, hunting, one hour from skiing, one hour to the ocean, one hour from snowmobiling.
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...