- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Physician
2 Kings Grant Rd
Day Hospitalist needed in Southwestern Connecticut
Seeking an experienced Hospitalist board certified in internal medicine for a well-established program in Fairfield County. ?
- Full-time inpatient coverage?
- Flexible scheduling: 7on/7/off or Monday-Friday
- Highly competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus and retention bonuses in addition to allowances for CMEs, dues expenses, and relocation allowance
This is a Level II Trauma Center with approximately 70,000 ED visits per year. Affiliated with University of Vermont College of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine and the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. Join ?400+ physicians and 140+ advanced practice providers, serving a geographically broad region throughout Western Connecticut and eastern New York. Located about 60 miles northeast of New York City and 60 miles west of Hartford, CT.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...