- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $174,990.00 -174,990.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
24 Bow St
Adult or Child Psychiatrist MD Needed in Rural Northern Maine $225,000- $265,000
Join a dedicated hospital highly focused on your success. Family oriented multifaceted health care organization committed to coordinating and providing a continuum of health care services. 49-Bed hospital with 7-bed child unit and 9-bed adult unit, average census is 8.5 beds and average length of stay is 14 days. Child unit usually 6 years of age and above, occasionally below 6 years of age.
- Join 1 adult/child psychiatrist, 1 mental health PA, and 1 Mental Health NP.
- Full-time, salaried position.?
- Base pay $225,000 -$265,000.
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Call rotation shared with one other Psychiatrist
- Primarily outpatient with some inpatient coverage. Average number of outpatients is 16 per day.
- Will provide free hospital housing for the first 3 months, if available. 5 weeks of Earned time and 5 days continuing medical education per year and will provide $2,500 per year for expenses associated with continuing medical education. Will pay up to $500 per year for professional dues and subscriptions. Voluntary, tax-free Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan is available through payroll deductions. 100% percent of a short-term and long-term disability plan in accordance with hospital Policy. Will provide a Life Insurance Policy. ?Allowance for moving expenses. J1 Visa Friendly.
Located in beautiful northern Maine, with an on-site helipad to transfer patients to a tertiary care center on the Canadian border nestled between New Brunswick and Quebec City.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...