Adult Nurse Practitioner needed in southern Vermont close to the Massachusetts Border
Reputable Primary Care practice is seeking a board-certified Nurse Practitioner to join its Adult Medicine Group. Part of a large physician-owned group partnership. Position is full-time and provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, state-of-the-art technology, including implementation of EMR. ?Affiliation with the hospital and Dartmouth Medical Center.?
- Full time positions
- 5 days scheduled face-to-face patient care.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Phone calls, charting, and other activities related to patient care
- CTO - 4 weeks/year
- 6 Paid Holidays
- CME - $1000/year
- Health, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K
- 12 Health plans to choose from?
- Will consider New Grads and do have a training program.?
Located in southeastern MA. Easy drive to Springfield, MA, Albany, NY and Hartford, CT.
Associated topics: advanced, anesthetist, assistant cna, bilingual, cns, np, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, spanish, specialist