Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner opening in Central Vermont
A Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner to join their well established team. Provider will work in an outpatient clinic seeing 18-25 patients per day. Provider will practice in the full scope of family medicine seeing patients of all ages.
* Competitive Base Salary with Bonus
* Yearly percentage Base Salary increase
* 4 days per week with 1 day Admin time
* Call is shared 1:3
* Student Loan Repayment
* Full Benefits
* Must be Acute Care Certified
Small villages and historic downtowns offer theaters, galleries, craft studios, local shops, museums, farms, historic sites and diverse outdoor recreation that provides an abundance of activity throughout this region.
Central Vermont home to Vermont's living museum of political history, the Vermont State House, still the seat of government more than 150 years after its construction. Visitors also flock to Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream, the natural wonder of Quechee Gorge, and Rock of Ages granite quarries.
Bakeries and cafes offer delicious goods, some baked with locally grown wheat using traditional recipes. Farmer's markets feature produce, maple syrup and artisnal cheese. Look for high-quality handcrafts - from blown glass and fine jewelry to furniture in local shops, woodworking studios and galleries.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...