OBIEE Developer - Security -Must be US Citizen
Compensation: $89,120.00 - $138,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
OBIEE Developer - Security - Must be US Citizen
Location Pittsburgh, PA
Contract length one plus years
This position seeks to hire a Temporary Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11g Certified Implementation Specialist. The candidate will be responsible for software development and implementation activities related to the Our Client's OBI implementation. The candidate shall possess demonstrated skills in the areas of:
1. Security: Expertise and actual hands-on experience in the following: Integrating Weblogic with Microsoft Active Directory (MSAD). Setting up application roles and policy specifications in the Weblogic Enterprise Manager. RPD level security configurations including subject area and dimensional, row and column level security. Web catalog security setup. Assigning various levels of security to catalog subfolders within a parent folder. Additionally, the candidate should have experience in migration of reports across environments along with security.
2. RPD: Expertise and actual hands-on experience working with the RPD including development and configuration across all layers. Setting up hierarchies, combining logical table sources that have data from multiple facts. Setting up Horizontal and Vertical Federations. Setting up initialization blocks and variables.
3. Report development: including BI Publisher reports development. Extensive experience in developing and testing drill across and drill-down configurations (minor for simple reports, medium+ for drilling) is a must. Additionally, all work must be suitably tested and documented.
4. Work experience in complex environments with data warehouse implementations sourcing data from multiple systems such as ERP, Hyperion, and custom applications is strongly desired. Experience in financial services industry is a plus.
5. Data modeling: Must have prior knowledge of data modeling and should be capable and willing to participate in the data modeling activities from time to time. Should be able to understand ETL, dimensional modeling, SCDs, degenerate dimensions, snow flake and star schemas
Activities shall include but are not limited to designing, developing, integrating, implementing, testing, training, rolling out and documenting software solutions. Software development shall be performed using proven software engineering methods and processes. While directly reporting to the Enterprise Business Systems Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with the relevant SEI stakeholders within SEI's Financial and Business Services and Office of the Chief of Staff. (S)He will elicit software requirements and analyze needs and participate on the OBIEE project through to training on and roll out of needed software systems.
Six (6+) years of demonstrated experience with design and development of reports and dashboards, RPD, BI Publisher reports, OBI Security, MSAD groups configurations
Six (6+) Experience with Oracle Database and/or MS SQL Server and relational database design, and application development using SQL Plus, PL/SQL, TSQL is required
Experience and Technical proficiency in Business Requirements Analysis, Testing and documentation is a must
Three 3+ years of Dimensional and Relational Data Modeling experience using Star Schema/Snowflake modeling, Fact and Dimension tables design and integrity, Physical and Logical data modeling, ERwin 4.x/3.x, Visio
The candidate must have the following skills and abilities:
Ability to design and develop logical and physical database designs; implement datamarts, OLAP/ROLAP/MOLAP/OLTP data models, design, define and deploy star schemas, snowflake schemas on Oracle & SQL Server platform
Highly skilled in designing and developing reports and dashboards on OBIEE version 11.x platform
Advanced knowledge of Explain Plan, Ref Cursors, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes-B-tree Index, Bitmap Index, Views, Inline Views, Materialized Views, Database Links, Export/Import Utilities
Advanced OBIEE reports and dashboards development skills
Must be capable of multi-tasking; must be an efficient and effective problem solver
The candidate must:
have the ability to work closely with all levels of technical and financial personnel up to and including senior management to elicit and fulfil the functional requirements as specified
be able to critically evaluate requirements and provide thorough analyses and present solution plans
have worked in an environment using best practices associated with software development
have worked in an environment using formal methods of software development
have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as very strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to maximize the productivity of the Enterprise Business Systems group
be able to organize his/her work with the aim of satisfying internal and external customers
be able to intelligently analyze and resolve issues in a team environment
be prepared to offer meaningful and cost-effective solutions while conforming to technical constraints and making effective trade-offs
be able to work effectively in teams
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: bi, business finance, consult, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, investment analytics, investment fund, legal, monitor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...