Employment Type: Full-Time
Engine is marketing solutions company. Powered by data, made by people and driven by results, we combine deep expertise in insights, content, distribution, and technology to help our clients make connections that count. Engine currently operates with 14 offices around the world with over 2,200 employees.
EMX Digital is Engine's end-to-end programmatic advertising solution. EMX lives at the intersection of data and media, leveraging programmatic ad technology to serve publishers, advertisers, and agencies to maximize revenue for all. EMX is committed to innovation, disruption, and maintaining the spirit of a start-up with nimble teams, creative thinkers, and a focus on a culture of collaboration.
As the Integrations Manager of EMX's proprietary ad exchange (RTBx), you will lead the integration efforts for onboarding new DSPs, SSPs, and data partners to RTBx. We are looking for a knowledgeable, highly technical individual with solid experience in online advertising to bring their experience to bear on our growing company.
* ? Manage the end-to-end technical integrations of DSPs, SSPs, and data partners with the exchange.
* ? Collaborate with engineering, sales, operations, and account management to create seamless integrations with our exchange.
* ? Communicate specifications between the client and internal teams
* ? Run QA processes for all new integrations. Ensure that the integrations are performing as expected.
* ? Investigate data problems related to exchange integrations and make recommendations for resolution.
* ? Answer ad hoc business questions related to the exchange (inventory availability, who is buying, availability of user-matched traffic, etc.)
* ? 5 or more years of experience in ad tech in a role such as engineer, technical product manager, technical account manager, or integrations manager.
* ? Technical background (computer science or engineering degree or equivalent experience).
* ? Thorough knowledge of programmatic advertising for display and video (DSPs, DMPs, Exchanges, ad servers, and SSPs) as well as search and social platforms.
* ? Solid knowledge of OpenRTB specifications.
* ? Capacity to break down complex technical topics into clear, digestible information.
* ? Prior experience writing use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria, and test cases.
* ? Prior experience using Jira or a similar tool.
* ? Prior experience working in an Agile software development - Scrum, Kanban, or similar methods.
* ? Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and superior presentation skills.
* ? Experience interacting with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
Associated topics: debug, h/w test, h/w test engineer, qa, schema, test, test engineer, test hardware, troubleshoot, verify
Loading some great jobs for you...