* Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
* Continuously improve software engineering practices
* Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
* Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
* Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
* Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self- organization, and diversity
- Bachelor's degree or Military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Java or API development
- At least 2 years of experience in cloud technologies
- At least 2 years of experience in kubernetes
- Experience in big data technologies
- 2+ years of Java scripting experience
At this time, bank will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Visa Candidate Considered: No
WHY WE'RE A GREAT COMPANY
As an IT Engineer you'll be part of a group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs. From day one, you'll bring your expertise in emerging and traditional technologies such as node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, JSON, XML, HTML / HTML5, CSS, Chef, Maven, iOS, Swift, Android, and AWS (to name a few!) to drive rapid innovation and real-time delivery.