AdvantageCare Physicians is the largest physician led outpatient medical office in the New York Metropolitan Area. With 36 medical offices in the Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, we aspire to be the preferred care destination for our patients and the communities we serve. This vision is accomplished through focusing our care on the needs of our patients as we partner with them in the pursuit of better health. Each and every day, our actions should be guided by these principles as we interact with our patients, each other and our communities. The values that drive the AdvantageCare Physicians culture include a caring attitude, quality focus, collaboration, excellence and good citizenship. By integrating these behaviors into our day-to-day operations, we can deliver the highest quality healthcare while also creating positive patient experiences.
The Systems Engineer, Infrastructure designs data systems and related security technologies serving 3,000+ workstations. Responsible for lifecycle of these systems including design, development, integration, monitoring, maintenance, security and retirement. Identifies, recommends, tests and applies changes to network and security technology systems and applications to improve performance and reliability and maintain security. Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
* Design and oversee building of critical IT infrastructure that provides reliable and secure access to business data.
* Review system and security logs to ensure proper operation and performance of critical IT infrastructure.
* Sorts through complex issues and conducts comparative analysis of multiple solutions.
* Performs other job-related duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related field or equivalent experience and combined education
* MCSE, MCSA or equivalent certification preferred
* Minimum of five years' experience in IT required
* Minimum three years' experience as a Systems Administrator required
* Expert knowledge of the Windows family of products, specifically Windows 7, Server 2008 & 2012 required
* Expert at incorporating and managing security technologies for proactive and reactive purposes required
* Thorough knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Certificate Services, WSUS and DNS/DHCP - Windows 2008/2012 required
* Thorough knowledge of VMWare (ESXi 5.1) required
* Strong working knowledge of modern Dell and HP Server Hardware and SAN technologies required
* Thorough knowledge of scripting and scripting tools required
* Thorough knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 Print Servers, and printer installations required
* Thorough knowledge of backup concepts and disaster recovery planning required
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and Office 365 required
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and 2012 installation, administration and backup concepts required
* Able to support and troubleshoot various enterprise applications at a high level required
* Knowledge of Thin Clients and Thin Client deployment required
* Able to provide excellent documentation sets for work performed and has a mastery of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Visio required
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills required
* Knowledge of MS Lync and SharePoint preferred
* Knowledge of networking preferred
* Linux/Mac OS knowledge preferred
* Palo Alto, Symantec, Rapid7 and other related security technologies preferred
* Requisition ID: 190G7
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws and regulations, EmblemHealth may provide work visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintain, maintenance, network, satellite, server, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.