Data Governance Analyst Technical Steward
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Maritime Transportation
Support the development and the implementation of the enterprise governance strategy \"Information as a Data Asset\". This includes processes, procedures, and standards necessary to ensure data asset quality and usability. Serve as the liaison and translation layer between the business and the technical teams across all data domains. Maintain the reference code set and the end to end lineage. Develop workflow and community using Collibra Data Governance Center.
* Drive the harvesting of foundational metadata to include data definition, data quality rule, data profiling, reference code set, and all user defined metrics and custom data set to author and control changes.
* Collaborate with data owners and stewards on the verification and the accuracy of the information collected and document their approval.
* Provide technical lead to Data Owners and Stewards on data domain changes by supporting intake process, performing impact analysis, and conducting domain specific profiling.
* Develop custom template to ingest foundational data assets to assure end to end data lineage form Source system of records to reporting data layer.
* Engage in data and metric standardization with data owner and steward and solicit formal approval for adoption into data dictionary and glossary to enable end-users improved comprehension of which metrics to use and when to use them.
* Enforce policies by monitoring changes and data quality metrics using Collibra workflow and Tableau Dashboards.
* Provide support and direction to data owner and stewards on the usage of Collibra enforcing and promoting adoption.
* Engage with IT team to ingest and catalog information collected into Collibra Data Governance Center.
* Set up Collibra Communities, Domains, Types, Attributes, Status, and Workflow.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or a related field
* Project Management Certification (PMI or equivalent) preferred
* 4 - 6 years of related overall professional experience, preferably in a healthcare provider environment required
* 2 - 3 years' experience in a Data Warehouse/ BI environment providing reporting /analytical support to end users required
* 2 + years' experience in a healthcare related role/function, such as a payer or third party administrator required
* 1 + years' experience working with Collibra Data Governance Center 5.5.2 required
* Experience with standard terminologies for medical (ex. ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS), lab (ex. LOINC) and pharmacy (ex. STC, NDC) required
* Strong experience in data profiling writing and executing queries in SQL required
* Working knowledge of healthcare claim, provider, membership, and product relation/process/ function preferred
* Excellent business requirements gathering and documenting skills required
* Proven ability to work with management and build relationships and trust with data users required
* Basic understanding of Relational, OLAP, Dimensional Data Models and BI/DW Architectures required
* Project management experience preferred
* Familiarity with technologies such as Collibra connect, MetaModel Design and workflow, Mulesoft, JDBC preferred
* Requisition ID: 1913H
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws and regulations, EmblemHealth may provide work visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Associated topics: cabin, coffee, customer, drink, general manager, kitchen, pastry, reservation, sous, toilet
Loading some great jobs for you...