• Elevations Credit Union
  • Boulder , CO
  • Information Technology
  • Full-Time
  • 670 Logan Mill Rd

position filled body

Loading some great jobs for you...




When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that: Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans. Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked. Wins awards such as \"Best Bank\", \"Best Companies to Work for in Colorado\" and even the \"Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award\", the only Presidential award for quality. Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership. What's in it for you: Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts 4 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 16hrs paid volunteer time off Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options Onsite fitness center, Zumba and yoga classes, health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services Career development, trainings, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system Culture of excellence and continuous improvement We strive to be the best place you've ever worked! Elevations Credit Union is set out to be the cutting edge leader in digitalfinancial services and payments within the Credit Union landscape. Our goal is to deliver highly personalized, real time experiences across devices that members increasingly expect. We are looking for a Director of User Experience (UX) to guide us towards designing a user-centric mobile first, financialexperience for our personal and business banking members. Partnering with the Digital Leadership Team, you'll drive Elevation's digital product research, usability testing, and the ideation of experience initiatives. You'll also manage information architectures for all of our digital products -- including Android, iOS, and web applications. This will require a strong point of view on design, hands-on creation of experiences, developing strategies for implementation within a complex ecosystem and building meaningful relationships within the organization. Essential Functions include: Help set the direction, vision, and methodology for a growing team Provide UX leadership by combining user data, competitive research, and best practices Design and build feature wireframes, storyboards, and usability prototypes Conduct user research, usability studies and A/B testing Oversee unified design systems, communication protocols, and a UI library Be the advocate for the user experience across all features and products Build a UX-driven culture by sharing and training other product teammates on the latest trends Reports to: SVP, Digital Manages: UX Designers Required Education and Experience: 7+ years of relevant experience in UX design and/or product design Skilled in mix of design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, AI) and comfortable adapting to new tools Experienced in using InVision or other design prototyping software Experienced in proper feedback methodology, including statistical significance, survey design, and data reporting Familiar designing using the iOS and Android native material design framework Very strong organizational and communication skills A self-starter, needing little to no guidance to own a new project Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and excited that we can continuously improve Open to feedback and willing to get us 80% before finalizing the remaining 20% Physical Requirements: Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently, hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects. Work Environment: This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment 562Salary Range: NAMinimum Qualification8 - 10 years
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer

* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.

Launch your career - Upload your resume now!


Loading some great jobs for you...