A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Digital Accelerator will function as an internal coach or consultant to increase workplace productivity and effectiveness in relation to digital sales goals, by traveling to the branches in the defined market.
?Initiates efforts and assists sales force and Digital Captains with successful achievement of strategic digital sales goals.
?Educates sales force on customer benefits of digital technology, drives business line initiatives to increase customer digital usage and improves line of business performance.
?Partners with management and Digital Captains to educate sales force on the customers benefits of digital services/features and trains sales force and Digital Captains on how to effectively use and engage customers in the use of digital features, products and services.
?Conducts performance assessments; researches and analyzes results using proven data analysis methods to identify gaps and makes recommendations on improving digital performance.
?Ensures the effective implementation, communication, administration and assessment of digital initiatives.
?Assists in developing and designing training and presentations to sales force for achievement of goals.
?Conveys information to Digital Captains and assists with implementing training initiatives, best practices, action plans, development planning, mentoring programs, and sales improvement strategies.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the , which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of s digital/technology products and services
- Strong understanding of banking regulations, policies and day-to-day branch operations
- Promotional or marketing experience
- Understanding and application of Performance Improvement skills
- Leadership and performance management experience
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong project management and consultative skills
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills