The Thought Leadership Manager supports the sales team in the field with a sole focus on identifying, developing and driving relationships with Key disease-state Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in their region. These relationships will be developed with the most credible thought leaders in their respective disease space with intent to appropriately mobilize thought leaders to their peers in Oncology clinics across Region.
Thought Leadership Managers work closely with US Oncology Marketing and Integrated Customer Account Managers to identify KOLs with key insights into Eisai Oncology brands. They will assist in developing and executing Eisai level engagement plans for these KOLs and will manage ongoing pull through of these identified interactions.
1. Develop and drive impactful relationships with identified KOLs that have demonstrated influence/experience with Eisai Oncology portfolio.
* Collaborate with sales teams and Oncology Marketing leads to identify list of appropriate KOLs with critical knowledge and insights into Eisai Oncology therapeutic areas * Develop and implement KOL engagement plans and continuously align efforts with Integrated Customer Account Managers for KOLs in target OC accounts; continuously monitor regional trends and make real-time updates to KOL engagement plans depending on evolving KOL opportunities and challenges
2. Partner with Oncology Marketing to determine national and local promotional program capabilities of KOLs and identify disease thought leaders who are appropriate for consulting with Eisai, when needed, (e.g., speaker programs, advisory boards, conferences, home office trainings) and coordinate KOL attendance and involvement in these programs; will work closely with KOLs to coordinate planning and logistics of programs and trainings.
3. Work with Regional Business Leaders to assess ongoing KOL relationship management and develop strategies to achieve strengthened relationships and expanded awareness/use of Eisai Oncology products.
* Support Sales teams, when needed, in conversations with KOLs to deliver proper product label information and brand messaging * Increase aware of Eisai Oncology products - must be versed across all indications
4. Report field insights to internal groups, including Oncology Marketing, Sales leadership, Corporate Affairs, and corporate leadership.
5. Drive company leased vehicle to meetings with KOLs and other appropriate stakeholders and partners. When necessary, travel overnight including within territory and to conferences, training and sales meetings.
6. Comply with all Eisai promotional and administrative policies and applicable law.
* Bachelor's degree required * Minimum of 5-10 years of applicable industry experience * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * Strong clinical knowledge specific to Oncology, with strong understanding of Oncology therapeutic area and current trends * Experience with Organized Customers and in-depth knowledge of how integrated health systems operate within current market trends * Well-versed in pharmaceutical industry procedures and regulations * Ability to manage external relationships * Strong presentation skills * Strong organizational and event planning skills * Must successfully complete all company training programs and pass the company certification process, as well as all customer mandated and vendor credentialing requirements * Valid US driver's license and a driving record in compliance with company standards * Ability to safely and successfully operate a motor vehicle is required Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, administrative coordinator, assist, assistant, front office, operational assistant, operations director, records management, staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.