Retail Strategists at EDITED work closely with our high profile customers, helping them understand our product and seamlessly integrating the tool into their working practices.
You'll be a true product expert with a genuine passion for the retail industry and helping it evolve. You'll understand all features and methodology, using this understanding to create use cases for our diverse set of users. Your intrinsic understanding of apparel planning means you can build and deliver best-in-class training across all our clients.
Our Retail Strategists get the best of both worlds - working closely with the world's best brands and retailers and also advocating for them internally. You'll have a strong advisory relationship with our Product Team to advise them of challenges within the industry that our software can help solve.
Our expectations for your position:
* You're fanatical about supporting customers, take responsibility for them using and understanding the product, and have a personal connection to them.
* You can be a strong advocate for our products, and understand existing processes within retailers and brands.
* You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you are able to communicate across time zones and all types of people in all sorts of roles.
* You are tech savvy and able to communicate feedback and feature requests back to the product teams at EDITED.
* You are organized and meticulous about documenting processes.
* You're able to articulate positioning, use cases and benefits.
* You are numerate, and data literate, and know how to identify trends in client usage and use these trends to build and deliver training to increase product adoption.
* You will build and deliver best in class training to our clients by understanding their job roles, client success measures, and adult learning best practices.
* Able to identify warning signs and opportunities across the client base. Works collaboratively with Account Management counterparts to find a way forward.
* 2+ years corporate retail head office experience.
* Proven success in exceeding targets and key competencies.
* Technical competence and enthusiasm.
* Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
* Thrives in a team environment.
* Independent thinker - not afraid to try new things.
* Highly organised and tenacious.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.