Eastern Engineered Wood Products, Inc. is
Hiring a Local Driver Supervisor
Eastern Engineered Wood Products is a two-step, wholesale distribution company focused solely on selling engineered wood products to the building supply trade.
Hiring a Driver Supervisor:
- Must have a Class A License.
- Safe driving record.
- Minimum of two (2) years of multi-stop flatbed experience required.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of DOT HOS rules and regulations for long haul and short haul.
- Individuals must meet or exceed DOT medical requirements.
- Be proficient in working with Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as fleet telematics and ELD.
- Knowledge of BisTrack or GPS Insight is a plus.
- Minimum education requirements: High school diploma.
- Interview, hire, schedule, and coach our team of CDL-A Professional Truck Drivers.
- Direct and oversee the training of new Drivers.
- Establish goals and conduct performance appraisals.
- Address employee complaints, resolve issues and engage Human Resources and/or Management, if necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all safety rules and regulations including DOT, FMCSA, and others.
- Review and match department costs; resolve any disputes.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to perform all of the essential job functions of the CDL Class-A Truck Driver job description.
- Manage fleet, tracking and scheduling maintenance and repairs on trucks and trailers.
- Maintain fleet telematics and ELD systems.
- Order and maintain an inventory of operational supplies.
- Reload trucks, if necessary.
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Benefits and Pay:
- We offer a competitive wage.
- Benefits package including medical.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Home for dinner every night!
To apply and learn more, please complete the quick application to the right and if on a mobile device the application is below.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...