Visual Asset Team Project Coordinator
Compensation: $70,585.00 - $127,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Dotdash is seeking an organized, and energetic, Project Coordinator to join our growing organization. The Project Coordinator will work with the Visual Asset Team's (VAT) Project Manager to organize, and implement, new and exciting company projects.
About Your Role:
Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will assist the team with daily and routine processes, assist with uploading data to the Product Management System, and ensure all materials and information are available to various teams to meet project timelines. The role is essential to the maintenance and workflow of projects. The candidate must be highly organized and professional. Ideal candidate would be based in NYC. This is a contract role starting at 6 months.
About Your Contributions:
* Organize and routinely deliver necessary data to PMS
* Maintenance of Expert HQ departmental documents
* Responsible for keeping track of all project-related paperwork; ensure all needed materials are current
* Capable of making process improvement suggestions
* Maintaining up-to-date records
* Communicate timeline changes and new information to team
* Strategize with Project Manager, when needed
* Other ad hoc projects and duties, as assigned
* Previous experience in an administrative, content marketing, or support-related role
* Superior computer skills; well-versed in Google Suite, strong and thorough knowledge of Excel
* Must possess exceptional organizational skills while displaying a keen eye for detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
* Previous digital file management experience with photographic, or design experience a plus!
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a ...@jobvite.com account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to ...@dotdash.com.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...