- Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group
- $32,740.00 -46,510.00/year*
29 Aiai St
Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to uphold security standards? If you are a detail oriented person looking for a career in general security, Dollar Thrifty is looking for you!
As a Gate Attendant your general responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Greet customers and complete necessary rental information by scanning and checking the rental agreement using the handheld unit, checking customer identification, scanning the vehicle asset tag, and checking the tags to verify the movement of vehicle
* Provide optional sales items, as directed by management, while using approved sales techniques to disclose rates, terms and conditions of rental and obtain customer signatures.
* Maintain location and company security measures to mitigate theft of company assets; perform sight monitoring of lot; ensure smooth transition of vehicles exiting through security gate.
* Assist customers with directions, and review and resolve rental contract and vehicle issues.
* Manually log and release vehicles from lot during computer system outages or unavailability.
* Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Prefer 9 to 12 months car rental or sales experience
* Has a current driver's license
* At least 18 years old
* Knowledge and skill in the operation of car rental software and hardware
* Knowledge of car rental operations
* Ability to manage stressful and unusual situations while maintaining good customer relations
* Good organizational skills with the ability to write clearly and concisely
* Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
* Ability to speak and understand English
* Car rental product knowledge and ability to use effective and approved sales techniques, as required
* Ability to type and perform accurate data entry
* Ability to operate radio, security and computer equipment
* Ability to process all paperwork according to policies and procedures
EEO StatementDollar Thrifty is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. Dollar Thrifty is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Dollar Thrifty is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Associated topics: alarm, canine detection, countermeasure, metal detection, monitor, patrol, public safety, unarmed, university, watchman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...