Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community's full range of style needs. We're applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long-from developing the shopping experiences she's always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We're Looking For
We are seeking a CRM Manager to join our lifecycle marketing team. In this role, you'll develop and execute lifecycle marketing programs that drive lifetime value and reactivation rates from existing customers. In addition, you will be developing and optimizing a best-in-class email program that delights our customers through highly targeted and engaging content, and unique brand experiences that drive conversion rates, brand engagement and delivers upon our mission every day. You will need to be driven, self-motivated, analytical, and organized with a passion for delivering thoughtful, optimized and effective campaigns.
* Create and execute best-in-class marketing communication leveraging Dia's robust dataset * Manage the end-to-end email production process and campaign calendar for many of our email deployments within our ESP and marketing automation platforms * Analyze customer behavioral data to develop and execute segmented customer lifecycle campaigns, responsible for end-to-end execution, from creative brief to ESP set-up and post-campaign analysis. * Collaborate with our data analysts to create and manage email reporting dashboards, monitor trends, and make recommendations based on results * Compile, track, and analyze retention KPIs and make recommendations to existing campaigns based on this analysis * Maintain knowledge of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, CAN-SPAM laws * Own email marketing calendar, including campaigns designed to activate leads, reactivate churned customers and engage current customers. * Build customer segmentation and personalization strategies through constant A/B testing and experimentation; work with data science and product partners to set-up testing frameworks, enrich marketing datasets and drive experimentation roadmap * Work cross-functionally with other teams including creative, product, data science, and merchandising to develop effective email strategies that deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time * Manage relationships with ESP and other vendors
* 3+ years of relevant experience * have working knowledge of HTML and CSS * have familiarity with email marketing platforms, customer databases, and A/B testing (SimonData a plus!) * are able multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail * have strong analytical skills and a proven history of driving marketing initiatives
* strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up * are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women * have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years-they are at the core of everything that we do * foster a culture of autonomy and accountability-your contributions make a big difference * have an office that is buzzing with excitement-we are genuinely happy to be at work each day * celebrate each other's individuality and unique skill sets * create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
* competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy, and health care coverage * a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative * great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment! * located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.