DHG Healthcare is ranked by Modern Healthcare as the 9th largest privately-held healthcare consulting firm and serves the industry with approximately 300 dedicated healthcare industry professionals across consulting, assurance and tax. DHG Healthcares consulting business includes a distinctive capabilities and solutions portfolio sharply focused on critical business issues facing healthcare organizations in todays transformative environment.
- Prepare, review, and analyze Medicare and Medicaid cost reports
- Prepare work papers that provide a trail of the accumulation of client provided information into the prescribed Medicare and Medicaid formats
- Perform data collection and analysis utilizing cost reporting data and other client financial information
- Involvement with a variety of reimbursement consulting projects such as Medicare Disproportionate Share, Medicare Bad Debts, Medicaid Disproportionate Share, S-10, and Medicare Wage Index reviews.
- Communicate with clients as needed to obtain required information for projects
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university with an accounting or finance discipline required
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus
- Information/Data analyst education or experience also a plus
- Previous experience a plus in any of the following: Hospital or Long Term Care healthcare reimbursement including Medicare/Medicaid Cost Reporting, Disproportionate Share reimbursement, Medicare Bad Debt preparation or consulting, or Wage Index specialized knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage client relationships and project work on time and within budget
- Good staff relations and ability to effectively communicate with client personnel
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn new technology applications including cost reporting software, Microsoft access and other software solutions used by the Firm to store and analyze data
- Ability to organize significant amounts of information and manage multiple assignments on an ongoing basis.
Find the career youve always wanted, where you've always wanted it. DHG currently has teams in 13 states so whether you like the excitement of a big city, or a more laid-back lifestyle in a smaller market, we have a place for both your life and your career to flourish. And while the culture surrounding each office is unique, when you go through the doors, you'll find that our values are constant people just like you enjoying their careers and enjoying their lives.