The Fragrance Advisor is a critical role on the sales floor as he/she is on the front line and the direct link between the Product and the Customer. DFS Fragrance Advisors deliver a seamless customer experience as exceptional people delivering an exceptional product, building customer loyalty and relationships while delivering sales and productivity targets. The role of the Fragrance Advisor is to adhere to and achieve high quality of retailing standards. The Fragrance Advisor will act as a representative of DFS and will strive for maximum sales results and excellent quality of customer service.
* Provide high quality customer service.
* Achieve and exceed sales targets.
* Quickly and accurately ring and process sales transactions in accordance with company cash handling procedures as well as Customs policies and procedures.
* Perform various non-selling dutiesreceiving merchandise, housekeeping, inventory control, and prices changes
This position requires open availability and flexible scheduling between 4:45 a.m. opening though 3:15 a.m. closing shifts
* Ability to communicate effectively to provide excellent customer service.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
* 1-2 years of retail experience with accurate and quick transaction handling.
* Must be available to work during store operating hours of 5 a.m. - 2:15 a.m.
* Bilingual in Mandarin and English preferred. Associated topics: account executive, account management, clientele, courteous, customer, outlet, sales associate, sell, store associate, vendors wanted