Design Everest Consulting Engineers is an innovative and fast growing company. We are an engineering and technical startup firm, using technology to innovate and differentiate in the AEC field and bring engineering and design services to the residential and commercial construction industry. The project types include custom homes, additions, remodels, retail, restaurant, and a variety of tenant improvement and additions to existing structures.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team on full-time basis. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with previous sales experience as well as project management and client relations work, ideally in an architecture/engineering/construction environment.
What s in it for you!
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
- Work from home and avoid commuting!
- Flexible work schedule and manage your own hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options
- Paid time off and 11 company holidays a year
- Company contribution to health insurance
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of sales experience, sales, customer service and project management in the AEC field
- Very strong communication and management skills required with clients and different parties involved to resolve questions/roadblocks.
- SalesForce CRM experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with high focus on metrics and getting insights from data
- Experienced user of Salesforce, DocuSign, Ringcentral, Lead generation sites.
- Technically savvy and have an aptitude to learn technical details and environments.
Associated topics: branch manager, management, manager, principal, sales executive, sales management, sales manager, team lead, team leader, territory manager