Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- SLP Need in Springfield, MA
- Does not require Home Health experience, willing to train
- 13-week assignment, option to extend
- Great pay package, 40 hours guaranteed
- Start as soon as you'd like!
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist