- Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp
- $89,130.00 -120,210.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
130 E Washington St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Physical Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
Physical Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Located in Coastal Massachusetts, only 1 hour to Boston!
- Travel with a friend!? Inpatient PT position available 20 mins away!
- Outpatient Rehab setting
- Start as soon as possible
- 13 weeks
- 40 hours guaranteed?
- Great Client!
Physical Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Active MA license required
- 1 year Outpatient experience preferred
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Associated topics: clinician, lactation, mhlb physical, movement disorder, orthopedic therapy, physical, therapist, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.