MBA, MXA Summer Associate (Consultant)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Join our Supply Chain team this summer to enhance your education and accelerate your career. As a Summer Associate you'll work side-by-side with innovative and strategic thought leaders and stay ahead of the rapidly evolving world of business. You'll get the training to be confident and prepared to tackle our clients' most complex business issues. You will help clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages by driving proactive insights and decision making. When you become a member of our team not only will you experience our supportive work culture, but you'll also receive first-hand insights into the day-to-day challenges and opportunities faced by our consultants.
Work You'll Do
As a Summer Associate, you'll work with diverse global clients across a wide range of industries. You will have a variety of client-facing responsibilities such as diagnosing issues using advanced analytical techniques, interviewing staff, formulating and making recommendations, and helping clients implement proposed solutions. During your time with us, you'll sharpen your consulting and networking skills by taking part in social outings, office-wide team meetings, and community service events.
Supply Chain and Network Operations (SCNO)
SCNO Summer Associates will work across a wide variety of industries and teams on activities such as the following:
* Define and implement enterprise, customer and operating model strategies, while measuring operation performance
* Transform the \"heart of the business\" and advise clients on standardized procedures and tools for global operation
* Build models, policies, practices, and procedures for complex value chains
* Advise clients on how to gain competitive advantage, grow their business and achieve cost and margin targets
* Help clients innovate and transform their current business models and customer experiences by leveraging advanced analytics, digital, and cognitive technologies
* Manage large-scale projects in a collaborative environment with client and Deloitte team members
* MBA or Master's degree in process (with expected graduation no later than August 2021) in these or related areas of study:
o Supply Chain
o Operations Research
o Business Analytics and Information Management
o Management and Data Science (e.g., machine learning, applied statistics, etc.)
* Strong academic track record
* 2+ years of relevant work experience; preferably in a large company
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain Strategy/Planning, Sourcing & Procurement, Product Development, Logistics & Distribution, or Lean Operations/Manufacturing
* Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
* Technical proficiency in Tableau, SQL, MS Access, Python and/or R, Internet of Things
* General understanding of programming languages and agile software development life cycles
* Ability to travel 80%
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
During this exciting and challenging learning experience, you'll gain first-hand insights into technical skills, critical professional behaviors, standards, and mindsets to help you expand on your previous experience, knowledge and skills. You'll work with a wide variety of talented strategic leaders and learn how to develop, implement, and measure innovative strategies, tackle real-world business issues head-on, and experience what it's like to be a part of our work culture.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, \"Deloitte\" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: S20UMCI21JULAB-SO
Associated topics: business analysis, business analyst, business systems, client, consultant, customer, information technology consultant, marketing, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...