Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
The Sales Productivity Leader is responsible for building strong internal customer relationships and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. You will:
* Create and implement partnership model with key stakeholders and their teams supporting the Area business -- AM, DM's, SEM's, IDMs, Specialists, Sales Operations, Field Marketing, SABs, COC, etc..
* Make being \"data driven\" real to the sales teams (operationalizing the data and metrics to drive insights and actions) enabling teams to:
* Drive revenue performance consistency in current & future quarters
* Sustainably grow the pipeline and overall business
* Balance and prioritize input and action requests from various business areas outside of sales to meet objectives (i.e. COO's for their areas, driving leverage with COC and other resources across the Areas they support)
* Implement offload (not outsource) processes of key activities in partnership with DMs and AM
* Activities areas include corporate programs management and execution, operational management optimization, planning assistance
* Optimize offload activities to further reduce time required
* Develop growth strategies and implementation plans with Area leadership team
* Create, develop and drive execution of Area programs based on needs and opportunities (incremental value)
* Local enablement and implementations of corporate programs
* Unique programs/initiatives to drive specific objectives for Area/Districts
* Participate/analyze coverage models, investment/divestment considerations across Area resources and accounts portfolio
* Drive corporate and divisional programs and objectives to \"green\" for the Area
* Ensure compliance for key reporting tools and measurements in 6-box, myBMS, and other Division/Area specific reporting tools for continuous improvement
* Develop the 80/20 metrics priorities for the Area business
* 5-8 years' experience
* Analytical skillset & solid understanding of tools available to source and interpret data
* Data and results driven & problem solving skilled
* Advanced presentation skills
* Advanced organizing, planning, and analytical skillset
* Demonstrated ability to lead issue resolution with cross functional teams
* Sales data analytics experience preferred
* Detail oriented, sense of urgency, ability to multi task & excellent time management skills
* Expertise with Microsoft Excel
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Windows Excel, Word, Access, and Power Point required.
* Experience producing analytic and trending packages for management
* Excellent customer service skills
* Bachelor's Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience
* Background in Sales, Inside Sales or Business Operations, Sales productivity, sales force.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.