Executive Chef, Major League Baseball
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Opportunity Patina Restaurant Group, a subsidiary of Delaware North, is hiring an Executive Chef for one of our emerging businesses, to be announced. We are seeking an Excutive Chef for our Business & Industry account which is due to open soon.
As Executive Chef, you'll have the opportunity to be on the leading edge of an expanding business for us, backed by the long-time success of Patina Restaurants and Delaware North. Our ideal Executive Chef candidate is comfortable with the unknown, has vision for what's possible, and the creativity to lead a team to culinary excellence. We provide competitive industry benefits:
- Annual Performance Appraisal & Merit Increase
- Delaware North 401 (k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Vacation Time effective your first payroll cycle
- Lead and cook by example and provide guidance to the team.
- Develop and maintain recipes, portion specifications, and standard preparation procedures for all dishes and ensure that all chefs are following these standards.
- Determine purchasing specifications and budgetary allotments for all menu items.
- Ensure kitchen operations can run smoothly and efficiently in your absence.
- Make periodic and regular inspections of units to observe quality of food preparation and service, food appearance, cleanliness and sanitation of production and service areas, equipment, and employee appearance.
- Prepare operational reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends, and make appropriate recommendations for success.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and compliance with all company policies and service procedures and standards.
- Have a working knowledge of company invoice tracking, labor tracking, schedule preparation, food cost management, labor cost management, inventory control, and hiring, counseling, and termination policies.
- Coordinate hiring and training activities for kitchen, bakery, and other production and back of house employees while continuously monitoring their performance.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Executive Chef in a restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and volume.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L's and budgeting.
- Possess a passion for culinary excellence with incredible skill to create exciting new dishes, appropriate for the venue's concept.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Proven ability to direct staff clear and concisely while positively influencing employee behavior and performance.
- Maintains openness and willingness to learn new techniques and improve abilities.
- Think quickly, multitask, and adapt to changing situations while maintaining the highest quality of product and other established standards.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating machines (i.e. cooking machinery).
- Certificate or degree in Culinary Arts preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. And at Delaware North - whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group's exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality - the sky is the limit.
Loading some great jobs for you...