Full-Time Service Technicians
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO RECEIVE AS A DEAD RIVER TECHNICIAN:
* Up to $5,000 Sign on and retention Bonus!
* Limited evening on call required
* Relocation reimbursement available
401(k) plan with company matchHealth Insurance including Family CoverageDental and Vision InsuranceLife insuranceShort-term and long-term disabilityPaid time off10 paid holidaysTuition reimbursementEducation assistance for employees and their childrenDiscounts on our productsIn house training facility with live equipment
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM OUR DEAD RIVER TECHNICIANS:
* Masters or Journeyman License
* Experience in Installation, Maintenance and Repair of Residential and Commercial Oil Heating Equipment
* Strong Customer Focus
* The Ability to Work Without Close Supervision
* HAZMAT Endorsement/Propane License a Plus
* A Focus on Safety!
If you have interest in joining a company with a long history of stability and growth, NOW is the time to join us! Contact Immediately!
Associated topics: automotive, calibrate, customer service, diagnose, equipment, machine maintenance, machine repair, malfunction, service technician, upgrade
Loading some great jobs for you...