- Daiichi Sankyo
- $44,903.33 -95,940.00/year*
30 Whittaker St
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases. Job Summary:
Acts as a shared resource that supports Facilities Management areas including Reception, Facilities Services, Amenities and Events, and Security Protocol. This position will be knowledgeable to perform a wide variety of facilities functions in a support role and provide flexible support to all components of Facilities Management. Daily tasks and areas of support are determined by the Manager, Safety and Facilities Management based on demand of each functional area, and the individual will communicate workload and escalate issues as required.Responsibilities:
Facilities Services Support
- Ensure that visitors and callers are greeted appropriately, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security and telecommunications systems.
- Adheres to and promotes proper security and safety measures.
- Fields a high volume of arriving visitors, incoming phone calls, and meeting/event attendees
- Projects a positive corporate image with all employees, contractors, and visitors through a warm and welcoming demeanor and an efficient and professional approach.
- Greet, assist, and direct visitors, vendors, and deliveries following security protocols (including use of employee and department directories)
- Screen incoming phone calls and efficiently route to the appropriate employee or external contacts
- Use telecommunication and computer systems following corporate IT policy for phone and computer workstation operation
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Execute the daily operations of the corporate reception area, including safety procedures and in-house assistance to employees and visitors
- Act as the first line of security for the building and maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
- Work with manager to ensure all procedures are followed to process visitors and maintain appropriate records of activities
- Complete corporate projects including maintaining and updating emergency and safety protocol documents, maintenance of visitor logs and phone/employee lists
Conference room/meeting rooms, Amenities and Events
- Facilities and maintenance tasks; Movement of furniture
- Provide assistance to home office staff for printing/copying projects or shipping of materials through established procedures
- Track workload, prioritize daily tasks, and communicate delays or availability to Manager
- Run reports as required for service tickets, reception usage etc.
- Provide weekly building badge access reports to manager
- Establish and provide a monthly meeting room usage report
- Run and Provide ad hoc support to Manager as needed
- Manage payment and reconciliation of P-Card charges for the department to include amenities for example water coolers, caf , Iron Mountain and other purchases.
- Maintain recycling reports
- Report and escalate issues to the Manager as needed
- Assists cross-functional team members with submissions of requisitions and contracts as needed
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers through approachable and proactive attitude
- General mailroom functions:
- Provide backup for when Primary mail staff is not available.
- Tasks to include but not limited to; sorting and distributing mail, post office trips, moving boxes and packages. and supply and distribution of copy paper and other supplies throughout home office, etc.
- Room setup/breakdown and other support tasks for events and meetings, in partnership with IT-AV when needed
- Assist with Amenities and Events requests as needed, including monitoring assistance and other tasks related to meeting rooms.
- Maintain conference room schedules to include blocking rooms when required, moves and changes. For example: Training center and divisible room requirements for FDA and training department - manage the reassignment of space.
Able to lift and move boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.Qualifications:
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.Education/Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a High School diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years mailroom or facilities services experience
- 2+ years in a corporate environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess sound judgment, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a polished personal appearance
- Strong organizational skills, with focus on attention to detail
- Committed and focused team player
- Quick and agile learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel for tracking purposes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Title
Basking RidgeFunctional Area
Corporate Finance State
Associated topics: community, coordinator, director, general manager, housing property, luxury, management, manager i, senior care, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...