1. Ability to speak, read, and understand the English language.
2. Physically able to perform the assigned duties. Frequently required to lift up to at least 60 lbs., bend, stoop, and reach above shoulder level. May be required to work in cold and refrigerated areas. Occasionally required to drive automatic equipment or vehicles, climb ladders, stairs, ramps and scaffolds.
3. Minimum of three years management or supervisory experience involving large volume production, production schedules, and meeting deadlines.
4. Proficient computer skills and knowledge. Should be able to become proficient in Production Software.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
8 hr. shift (must have availability between 1:00p.m.-12:00a.m.) ($1.00 night shift differential)
Salary (based on verifiable job-related experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2019-2020
1. Direct all food production in assigned production departments while being responsible for quality standards and on time production.
2. Assist lead person on correcting any problems with a production product or issue.
3. Assist with inventory and verify that stock in the departments is being rotated.
4. Ensure training programs are executed consistently in all departments.
5. Must review and execute night shift production schedule between all departments. Communicate daily with day shift supervisor to ensure maximum quality and efficiency.
6. Monitor all food production employees' hours including but not limited to absences, punctuality, and breaks. Provide a daily absence report to the production manager.
7. Attend the Sanitation Certification Class required by departmental guidelines. Comply with food handling procedures established by the Food Service Department and assist in the maintenance of sanitation standards at or above the level set by the Food Service Director. (Refer to the Food Service Handbook Appendix and training programs.)
8. Comply with safety standards established by the Food Service Department. Report job related accidents and/or injuries to the production manager and the dispatcher via e-form within 24 hours of the incident.
9. Maintain clear, accurate records pertaining to personnel, cooler temperatures, and product movement.
10.Comply with appropriate operational procedures and safety standards in the use of all equipment.
11.Verify that all food and other products are received and are available to production departments.
12.Understand and comply with all Harris County food safety, sanitation regulations, and CFISD HACCP policy.
13.Assist in the receiving and distribution process as needed in the Food Production Center.
14.Support the Food Production Department with regular and reliable attendance.
15.Perform any other duties as assigned by the Food Production Manager and/or Food Service Director.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Feburary 6, 2020 or until filled
Applications will be reviewed
Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
You Belong Here IM NURSE PRACTITIONER - Night Shift in Flower Mound, TX HOSPITALIST NURSE PRACTITIONER OPENING Were All in for North Texa…Read More
Work Shift: NIGHT Work Week: Variable scheduling Job Summary 11/2018 JOB SUMMARY At Houston Methodist, the Registered Nurse I (RN) position is a lice…Read More
A new nocturnist opportunity is now available in Texas at a new in-house program. You will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with shifts from 7 pm…Read More
Now hiring in Flower Mound, TXLicensed Voc Nurse Flower Mound Dallas - CVS HealthJob Description The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)/ Licensed Practi…Read More
Licensed Voc Nurse Flower Mound Dallas - CVS HealthJob Description The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in expanded sc…Read More