Title: Custodial Supervisor
Full Time position averaging 40 hours a week
Job duties are to be performed in a professional manner, in accordance with CW Resources, Inc. policies purposes, procedures, rules and regulations. Reasonable accommodation will be considered. Must be able to work with a workforce primarily composed of individuals with disabilities.
1. Conducts inspections of work completed by employees.
2. Maintains building interior by dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows, counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting including carpet scrubbing; resupplying rest rooms; replacing light bulbs.
3.. Keeps cleaning equipment operational by following manufacturer's operating and care guidelines; completing operator repairs and parts replacement.
4. Maintains parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts; anticipating cleaning equipment replacement; placing orders.
5. Maintains safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
6. Maintains continuity between shifts by documenting cleaning actions; noting areas requiring additional care or monitoring.
7. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
8. Perform other related duties as required.
Education and/or Experience
Graduation from high school or GED equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience in a custodial related field and experience working with individuals with disabilities.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...