REMOTE EPIC CERTIFIED HB BILLING ANALYST
Aug 16, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is looking for a resource for a 3-month remote, part-time opportunity. The Professional Billing Analyst will be focused on build and workflow efforts.
* Workqueue rules
* Billing Indicators
* Account activities
* Support third party testing
* Build within the Epic HB module, attend meetings, and meet with upper management/business owners
* The consultant will be expected to come in as an expert and conduct analysis as well as build and testing within the system
* Understanding of hospital operations and workflows
* Knowledge of best practices and how each area integrates with others
* Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
* Ability to interact effectively with peers, management, physician office staff, vendors, and other customers
* Effective organization skills and attention to detail; effective follow-through, and commitment to excellence
* Ability to hear and communicate with others in a clear, understandable, and professional manner
* Demonstrated use of good written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
* Experience participating in optimization projects including design, build, testing, and support
Please apply online or for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to ...@CTG.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (?16 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...