Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Junior Communication Manager on the DMLSS Pillar responsible for effectively communicating and sharing pertinent information with the team and other stakeholders as required. Work with team members to identify and determine the most effective channels to distribute and track documentation. Communicates with team/leads to ensure all members are aware of changes/statuses. Works with leads to create strategies to improve ongoing activities. Candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties that are necessary keep program up-to-date including: using computer software to manage and maintain databases, preparing presentations, reports, slides, and documentation, scheduling calendar invitations and managing offsite meetings logistics, authoring meeting minutes, capturing action items, identifying risks/issues, and capturing other meeting outcomes, producing a variety of recurring reports, charts, timelines, and managing quality control of documentation.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience. Minimum of 13 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
* Experience creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data
* Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports
* Ability to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
* Ability to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs
* Ability to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations
* Experience implementing IT systems
* Bachelor's degree in Business Discipline
* Knowledge of SharePoint & MAX.gov
* Expertise in Microsoft Tools
* Excellent organization and writing skills
* Experience in the VA
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactApril ...@ctg.com. Kindly forward to any other interested parties-thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Communications
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (?16 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.