CTG is currently seeking an ambitious Order Coordinator to join our client's team!
Job Title: Order Coordinator
Location: East Syracuse, NY
Duration: Contract to hire
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Coordination with the corporate office regarding incoming sales orders
* Printing orders (pick tickets) for the warehouse to fulfill orders
* Ensuring a good flow of communication between the office and warehouse
* Maintaining and reporting metrics
* Administrative duties (answering the phone, purchasing office supplies, etc.)
Required Skills and Experience:
* High School diploma
* Proficiency on the computer, G Suite experience is a plus
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* A goal oriented professional with great work ethics
* Ability to work in a fast paced office and warehouse environment
* Effective time management and organizational capability
* No third party resumes will be accepted
* Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
* All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
* Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
* CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to ...@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.