Crossroads Treatment Centerswas founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population with opiate addiction. Since its founding in 2005, the company has grown rapidly and now includes 70+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 20,000 patients. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
Crossroads Treatment Centers is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their opioid treatment program located in Suffolk, Virginia. This position involves providing excellent customer service, checking in patients, receiving payments, answering telephones, preparation of reports and data entry. Also assists Clinic Director in programs, functions, services, and activities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Include the following and other duties that are assigned.):
- Maintaining daily financial records, files and reconciles deposit verification and reporting documents essential to the clinic's operation
- Prepares daily revenue report and submits to corporate office on a daily basis
- Makes bank deposits
- Works with the Director and other staff in the coordination of intake and treatment
- Assist's Director in the preparation of reports, budgets, grant applications, and formal communications with outside agencies and individuals
- Provides clerical and logistical support with respect to CARF certification and reporting requirements, records meetings (minutes) and committee assignments
- Takes patient pictures, and insures digital photograph is in Methasoft software and matches patient
- Coordinates the overall management of record keeping and insures correspondence with other agencies
- Assist Risk Management Officer with Clinic inventory
- Answers phone in a timely and professional manner. Records caller information and/or referral information as required. Forwards calls to appropriate staff member as necessary
- Maintains confidentiality as required by State and Federal Law
- Keeps other logs up-to-date, keep Administrative Area Clean and Orderly at all times! This is the first impression for our patients, visitors, and staff (everyday)
- Maintains a friendly yet professional attitude towards patients and must be consumer focused
- Enforce and check for patient names and dates on returned bottles from previous dosing
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Must have at least one (1) year in Office Management (preferably in healthcare field) or equivalent, including experience in cash handling.
- This candidate will also have good problem solving and analytical abilities, as well as proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Have excellent customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be willing to start early in the morning, as work hours start at 5:00 AM.
- High School degree or equivalent