Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy execution of Coty brands by assisting and enabling the sales organization to achieve financial goals. The Customer Marketing Manager is part of a larger Trade Marketing team which is responsible for developing the Coty Brands strategic plans. The CMM leads the strategic development of the customer local sales model (LSM) with sales ready Coty Brands business plans for the field that delivers all elements of the 4 P's and 4E's. The CMM is the lead for creating the retailer-specific brand programs with inputs from Brand Trade Marketing, Shopper Insights and retailer strategies. CMM supports the retailers JBPs by leading the development of account specific marketing programs and integrating national activations into account level planning while addressing gaps between the LSM and account plan. They also lead the new item launch process, ensuring timely delivery of product in the marketplace by coordinating efforts of marketing, production, display and sales planning to ensure effective implementation of the plan with the field sales force. The CMM serves as the internal point of contact on the customer in critical internal planning meetings.
* Work as part of a Trade Marketing team to serve as a liaison between Sales, Brand Trade Marketing, Local Marketing, Retailer.com and Creative by providing knowledge of the customer to internal cross functional team members and by providing knowledge of the product group to field sales * Build sales ready trade plans that are retailer specific and aligned with the Coty Brand strategies * Own translation of Local Sales Model (LSM) and the Category Growth Strategy (CGS) into customer specific plan * Own the development of a turning marketing plans into bespoke retailer marketing activation through solid insights and understanding of the shopper/retailer * Leverage learnings based on data provided through ROI tool to improve return on investment of trade funds * Participate in the development of sustainable pre-launch, launch and post-launch trade plans/analyses for the new item launches * Support best practice go to market strategy executions with strong, consistent processes and communication to the field * Work with sales management to develop national and account specific promotional programs with assigned Retailers * Manage customer service/short supply customer prioritization and product allocation issues with operations and sales * Support field sales execution of customer specific business plans and initiatives, including customer sales calls * Development and delivery by customer of Coty Brand product, placement, pricing and promotion strategies for assigned Retailers * Manage and track Coty Brand activity at the trade level to ensure achievement of the plan and/or to identify potential gaps * Provide cross functional partners with a marketplace view of customer activity and communicating brand strategies to the field * Organize, analyze and draw conclusions from syndicated data sources and translating findings for application at the customer level * Support the field sales execution of customer specific business plans and category initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 4 year degree * 5+ years' prior experience in consumer package goods sales environment * 2+ years in direct selling or category management/analytical experience
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Strategic- Planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem analysis, decision making * Business- Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management * Creativity and Innovation- Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition * Leadership and Personal- Motivating others, development of employees, communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration * Technical - PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
We are Coty - and our people make us who we are.
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you'll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
* For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty - and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking - we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here. * We have an energetic intensity about us. We're quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles. * Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you'll expect it of them - we're a team and we help each other. We're all in it together - irrespective of level or part of the business. * We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers. * When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we're not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Coty's purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers' beauty. Aligned to this is our mission - to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world's largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
* Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel * Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy * Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.