CTG is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to help expand their Epic Testing practice in North America.
The Testing SA will serve primarily as a qualified, billable professional with additional solution area responsibility. Will execute the vision of the solution through his/her involvement throughout the Solution Framework focus areas and client relationships. Will assist in the development of the solution, customize the offering to client based on captured requirements and supports sales and delivery processes. Works closely with Solutions Managing Director and team members, sales, marketing and relevant line of business.
• Collect and document standard requirements to establish a solution baseline
• Supports the development of practice and company service capabilities
• Provides subject matter expertise and support for client pursuits and proposals
• Manages engagement execution, including all financial, technical and quality aspects of assigned engagements
• Serve as a customer point of contact responsible for enhancing the client relationship and obtaining positive client references
• Delivers assigned project on-time and within budget including the delivery of high quality deliverables that meet the client expectations. Manages project risks.
•Assist in developing the solution maturity with guidance from the Solution Owner
• Meet target utilization and fulfill duties of billable assignment
• Provide subject matter expertise and support to sales pursuits, opportunity responses, proposal development and other marketing material
• Bring CTG’s experience including other pertinent solutions to the table that fit within client gaps
• Create a solution with valid and viable design for the client; document the elements of relevant cost
• Build contacts with peers and the external market (e.g. membership with an external IT user group) to share experiences and enhance the CTG brand
• Collaborate with other CTG solution architects to share experiences, cross-sell opportunities and involve them as needed on customer proposals and delivery
• Support talent management in recruiting, managing and retention of the right resources necessary for successful delivery of the solution
• Review the design standards and solution functionality from a technical point of view while assessing the potential financial impact on existing implementations and future solution ROI
• Contribute to overall solution pipeline growth through sales efforts
• Help refine solutions based on lessons learned, market demands and technology advancement
• Ensure compliance to established framework, standards and oversight methods
• Help create the appropriate training material with Sales/Delivery/Marketing
• Learn solutions offerings outside of solution aligned to
• Provide thought-leadership through white papers, conference presentations and speaker engagements
• Perform other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 3-5 years of experience with Epic implementations and Epic testing, required
• 2-3 years of experience in Epic Testing project management or solution design and development, required
• Expertise in program management, including P&L, relationship building, planning, executing, and implementing strategies with key decision makers
• Competence in relevant business processes, cross-industry solutions with excellent organizational, presentation, and analysis skills
• In depth experience working on proposals with knowledge of financials, client value, best-in-breed technology, requirements mapping to solution offering and presentation skills to client upper management and executives
• Experience working with customer C-level executives and senior level management
• Collaborative, effective time and multitask management working with peers and leadership on solution development and maturity while billable at customers & supporting sales
• Demonstrated ability to manage profitable projects, programs or other business
• Ability to work within a defined strategic and financial plan
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or emailing your resume to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Description Position Overview:Our client is seeking a Solutions Architect looking to work in a collaborative environment. This position requires …Read More