A group in Western North Carolina needs an additional hospitalist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. You will work a block schedule consisting of 15, 12-hour shifts. You will see an average of 12 to 15 patients per day and no procedures will be required. They welcome board certified and board eligible IM candidates.
This employed position offers a competitive base and two bonuses. You will also receive medical/dental/dental/vision benefits, CME, a 401k and SERP retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Lisa Goldstein at for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Competitive base and two bonuses
- Block schedule of 15 shifts per month
- 12-hour shifts
- No procedures required
- Average 12 to 15 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible IM
- Between Charlotte and Asheville
- Please contact Lisa Goldstein for more info:
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, family, family medicine physician, family practice, general practice, hospitalist, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, urgent care