CompHealth is currently assisting a Georgia hospital with their search for a nocturnist. They are looking for an IM or FP physician with 100 hospital inpatient encounters in the last 12 month. The incoming physician will see an average 6 to 10 admissions nightly. The hospital has 24/7 full specialty support available. Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am. There will be no codes or procedures required. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed opportunity is offering $150 per hour with an addition $20k bonus available. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job #.
- Blocked schedule from 7 pm to 7 am
- No codes/no procedures
- Must have at least 100 inpatient encounters in the last 12 months
- Average 6 to 10 admissions nightly
- 24/7 full specialty support
- 77 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- $150/hr with additional annual $20k bonus available
- Medical benefits and CME offered
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Our services are free for you
Associated topics: family, family medicine physician, family practice physician, outpatient, physician, physician md, practice physician, primary care, provider, urgent care