- $148,590.00 -156,660.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
24 Bow St
An excellent opportunity to lead a group of well-established, quality driven, outpatient practices is now available in Maine. You will lead a team of physicians and PAs/NPs that are committed to providing excellent medical care. Candidates must be board certified with at least three to five years of medical specialty and/or sub-specialty experience. They also prefer a physician with three or more years of management experience, ideally in a tertiary care. As the medical director you will have operational, financial, and strategic responsibilities.
They are offering a compensation that includes $20K of loan repayment per year and incentives/bonuses. They also offer relocation assistance, retirement plan, medical benefits, malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, vacation time, and CME time.
Come work in a city offering easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, lakes, and mountains. Schools rank among New England's best.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Excellent opportunity to lead
- Well-established outpatient practices
- Team of physicians and PAs/NPs
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Academic Affiliation
- Cerner EMR
- Loan repayment
- Award-winning small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family practice physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician, physician md, physician md do, practitioner, primary care, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...