A facility located in Florida is seeking a pain management physician to join their team. This position is 100 percent interventional pain management. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 with no call or weekends. You will responsible for outpatient care including the performance of procedures/ injections, consultations, and follow-ups. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing their training. A Florida license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU incentives. You will be offered malpractice coverage, full medical benefits, life insurance, PTO, CME time with a stipend, relocation assistance, and a 401k retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Competitive compensations and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits
- Monday through Friday, no weekends
- No call required
- 100% interventional pain management
- No implants or pain pumps
- Outpatient treatment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac