Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Urgent Care Clinic in New Jersey- Locums/Travel (Elizabeth)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Urgent Care opening in , New Jersey. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comNew Jersey Urgent care looking for experienced APP to cover shifts December 2019 through March 2020. Work Schedule: Weekdays 12:00 pm to pm and Weekends 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Must be able to treat all ages with high patient volume. Urgent Care skills required like I&D, suturing, and splinting. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Urgent care experience required: suture, splint, I&D
- High volume patient caseload
- All ages
- Shift Coverage
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist crna, arnp, arnp c, board, clinical, nursing assistant cna, nurse practitioner, specialis, specialist
Loading some great jobs for you...