CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Michigan that is in need of a urologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include cystoscopies. CompHealth can help you obtain a MI state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: Cystoscopies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology