Healthcare - Physician
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
A hospital located in Pennsylvania is seeking a neurologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5 pm with no call, and the physician will see 5 - 8 consults per day. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 5 - 8 consults per day
- Procedures: Stroke cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...