There is a new locum tenens family medicine/obstetrics physician opportunity now available in Wisconsin. Your assignment schedule will be five days per week from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 15 - 22 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WI state license obtain one before the assignment.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 15 - 22 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, general practice, outpatient, physician md do, practice, practice physician