A facility in Kansas seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 9 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 18 - 25 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current KS state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekdays
- Caseload: 18 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: clinic, general practice, outpatient, physician, physician md, physician md do, practice physician, primary care, provider, urgent care