There is a new locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity now available in Utah. Your assignment schedule will be 40 hours per week, and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active UT state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active UT state license needed
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care, clinic, outpatient, physician, physician md, practice, practice physician, primary care, provider, urgent