Locums Internal/Family Medicine Physician Position in RI (Oakland)
Compensation: $178,230.00 - $178,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
An exciting locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Rhode Island. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a RI state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with call, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted BLS certification.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: RI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: 1:6
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: clinic, family, family medicine physician, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician, physician md, primary, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...